PechaKucha Grand Rapids vol 15
20x20, that's the PechaKucha challenge. Given just 20 slides and 20 seconds (per slide), local citizens take to the stage to share their passion—be it adventure travel, volunteering, heavy metal logos, or jumping trains —with the Grand Rapids community.
Join us on November 15, 2016, for PechaKucha Grand Rapids Beer Night Volume 15 and be challenged, inspired, and entertained. Doors open at 6:30pm, show starts at 7:30pm.
NOTE: The event will now be held again at NOTO'S Old World Italian restaurant in one of the banquet rooms.
- FREE PARKING and the easy access from the freeway?!?!
- More seats and space!
- A new venue with some new food, drinks, and atmosphere! Get ready for some Sicilian PIZZA and PASTA for your PechaKucha night!
- A couple fantastic door prizes!
We will have approximately 10 presenters. Topics will be announced soon!
DJ Snax will be spinning tunes and Ted Jauw will be our MC! 20 Random Slides will be a spontaneous choice this event.
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM EST
- Noto's Old World Italian Dining
Early Bird Tickets (ends Oct 20) SOLD OUT $3.00 PK Night v15, Adult SOLD OUT $5.00 PK Night v15, Student SOLD OUT $3.00 PK Night v15, Senior SOLD OUT $3.00
- Venue Address
- 6600 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 United States
PechaKucha Grand Rapids271 Followers